we are not going to Dofus Kamas

ODPOWIEDZ
Rskingdom

we are not going to Dofus Kamas

Post autor: Rskingdom » wt lut 25, 2020 5:54 am

However, if major changes are essential, such as the recent Sram and Sacrier changes, we are not going to Dofus Kamas away from these. It's our common goal for you to have a fun time playing the sport and different classes.I think that Poland are a fantastic sales market if only to devote a little bit of marketing and translation into our native language. In precisely the exact same way DOFUS is playing with a lot of people right now, and I think that an additional language would bring in a massive crowd of fans. I know that it entails huge financial outlays and time, but not advertise in a big nation where Poles are famous for playing. The conference itself is fantastic, I would like to play with"build your castle" with my child.

After months of clashes, the 16 best PVP teams in Dofus qualified for the Krosmoz Tournaments Arena end-of-season tournament. Both the stakes and the rewards are significant: $3,000 and places in the last phases of this Dofus Cup are up for grabs for the bravest! Since February, Season two of the KTA has been inspiring the PVP community. No fewer than 500 teams took part in the season!

A general leaderboard has been keeping track of the several performances... and in this small game, once more, it is Omae who comes out on top!

Other team are also there: Outbreak, finalist and the prior DWSers of KTA Season 1 regrettably failed to make Cheap Kamas Dofus Retro. Team Atlas, aside from a team composed of players from Millenium, also rated extremely well. From Control, the winner of the hottest Dofus World Series, is high up in eighth place.

ODPOWIEDZ